1. Who We Are
We, FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD., are a company registered at Singapore. As the data controller who decides how to process the Website data, we own the full rights over this website and handle all affairs related to it.
2. Types of Personal Data We Collect from You
You may need to provide your personal data when using this website. We will explain what information is needed and why we need it when requesting it from you. Note that while you are free to reject the personal data request, you may have no access to some services or features of this website. For example, we may request the following information:
- Account data that you provide when creating your account, including the account name, password, email address, and phone number;
- Information that you provide for contacting our customer support service.
During your use of this website, it may collect information from you. Some of it is anonymized, and some is associated with the information that you have already provided.
If such information is associated with your account or can be used to identify any person, we consider such information as personal data. The following information is collected when you use this website :
- IP address;
- Geographic location of the IP address;
- Basic hardware and operating system information;
- Updates of user account information or event data related to the updates;
- Transaction data about purchase of the paid features in this website;
Cookie data about your use of our website. For details, see the section "Cookies and Similar Technologies"
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
This section lists the types of personal data that we collect from you and why we need it. For users in the UK and European Economic Area ("Relevant Jurisdictions"), this section specifies the legal basis for processing your data. The following table lists the personal data that you provide for us directly or via a third party:
ccount information (including the account, password, email, and phone number)
We need the information to create your account for login authentication.
Required for performing the service agreement between you and us
The following table lists the personal data automatically collected or generated as part of the service:
IP address and geographic location of the IP address
We need the information to complete the browser version information and ensure that the features of this website and services can be used normally.
Required for performing the service agreement between you and us
Basic hardware and operating system information
We need the information to resolve problems and improve the stability of this website.
Required for performing the service agreement between you and us
We need the information to resolve problems and improve the stability of this website.
||Required for performing the service agreement between you and us|
5. How We Manage Your Personal Data
According to the purchase contract that we have entered into with you, your personal data may be processed on servers out of your place of residence. However, personal data that we collect and generate for our operations in Hong Kong will be stored in Europe in accordance with the Website laws and regulations . Regardless of our server locations, we will take Appropriate steps to protect your rights and interests according to this Policy. We provide services for you through servers at the following locations: Sweden .
In principle, we retain the personal data we collect from you when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with Website legal, tax, or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize your personal data. If this is not possible, we will use pseudonymization and/or store the data securely, and isolate it from any further processing until deletion or pseudonymization is possible.
We will implement administrative and technical measures, such as access control, encryption, and staff training, to strengthen data security and protect your personal data against destruction, damage, loss, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and alteration, or any other illegal processing. While no on can guarantee absolute security, in the event of a personal data security incident, we will inform you of the following information according to laws and regulations: basic information and possible impact of the incident, actions that we have taken or will take, and suggestions for defending against and mitigating the risks. We will make every effort to promptly inform you via phone calls, emails, and push notifications, or post a notice on our official website under special circumstances.
Contact us immediately if you realize or have reasons to believe that your personal data is lost, stolen, abused, or otherwise compromised, or if there is a breach or suspected breach of personal data security.
6. How We Share Your Personal Data
We will share your personal data with the following third parties under the following circumstances only when necessary.
(1) Share with third-party service providers, including payment and logistics partners and cloud service providers who process the data specified in this Policy on their servers to provide services and support communications. All our service providers shall not retain, use, or disclose your personal data for purposes other than providing services to us.
(2) Share with our affiliates who provide services and process your personal data around the world. All our affiliates must use your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
(3) Share with supervisory, judicial, and law enforcement authorities and other third parties to ensure safety, security, and law compliance. The law may require us to disclose your data to authorities under certain circumstances, for example, in order to comply with legal obligations or process, execute our terms, handle problems related to safety or fraud, or protect our users. According to the terms of valid legal process, such as subpoenas, court orders, or warrants, such disclosure may occur with or without your consent or awareness. Terms of legal process normally forbid us to notify you of any such disclosure. When the government agencies do not provide subpoenas, court orders, or warrants needed, in order to respond to their requirements for data disclosure, we may ask for your consent. We may also disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- Executing our terms, conditions, and other agreements, including investigating any potential breach of such terms, conditions, or other agreements;
- Discovering or preventing safety, fraud, or technical problems or dealing with such problems using other methods;
- Or protecting the rights, properties, or safety of ours, our users', third parties' or the public's according to legal requirements or consent (exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud and reduce credit risks).
(4) Share with third parties who acquire all or the majority of our business. We may disclose your data to a third party under the following circumstances:
- In case of the sale, transfer, acquisition, merger, or restructuring of any part of our business, the merger with or acquisition of any other business, or form a joint venture with any other business, we may disclose your data to any potential buyers, the new owners, or other third parties involved in our business changes; or
- In case of the sale or transfer of any of our assets, we may sell your data as part of the assets and transfer the data to any potential buyers, the new owners, or other third parties involved in such sales or transfer.
(5) Share with third-party SDK providers. To ensure that you can use all the features and services of this website, we will embed SDKs or similar Applications from authorized partners as listed below:
Third Party Name
||Email address; Product of Interested;||For Refined marketing||
We will carry out strict security monitoring of our authorized partners' APIs and SDKs which have access to your personal data. We will establish strict agreements on data protection measures with our authorized partners to ensure that they will collect and process your personal data in accordance with the agreements and regulations of this Policy.
7. How Your Personal Data Is Transferred Out of Your Country/Region
To facilitate the operation and maintenance of this website, our authorized service providers may access your personal data remotely in countries or regions (including China) other than where you live. The data protection laws in these countries or regions may differ from the laws applicable to your country or region of habitual residence, and may not be as protective. We will take proper measures to protect your personal data according to this Policy. To ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided for your personal data, we will sign standard contracts for cross-border data transfers as the transfer mechanism or strictly follow corresponding laws and regulations. Contact us to obtain a copy of our protection measures.
8. Your Rights
This section explains the specific legal rights of users in certain jurisdictions and applies to users in relevant jurisdictions. If you are not located in the relevant jurisdictions, refer to the section "Supplementary Terms for Certain Jurisdictions" to learn what rights you have and how to exercise your rights.
You have the right to access your personal data in our possession and be informed of how we use the data and who we share the data with.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data we process, including any personal data we process with your consent or in accordance with the contracts between you and us, such as customer support contracts. Refer to the section "How We Use Your Personal Data" for details. You have the right to receive such personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Except certain special circumstances, you also have the right to require us to transfer such personal data to another party, and we will provide further information for you at your request.
If you need us to transfer such personal data to a third party, ensure that you provide us with the detailed information of the third party in your request. Note that we can only transfer the data to the third party where this is technically feasible. We may be unable to provide you with such personal data if this action impairs the rights of others, for example, if providing your personal data in our possession for you will disclose the information of other people, our business secrets, or intellectual property.
Right to Rectification
You can log in to this website and update your account information anytime. If you believe that your personal data in our possession is inaccurate or incomplete and shall be rectified, contact us using the contact information stated in the section "How to Contact Us".
Right to Deletion
You have the right to delete your account by yourself and require us to delete your personal data that we store. You can also contact us and require us to delete your account and/or your personal data. We guarantee that we will delete data as required by you within one month after we receive the request. Note that the account cannot be recovered once deleted. We may retain certain data to meet legal requirements, for security purposes, or after anonymizing it.
We will inform you if we need to retain your personal data for legitimate reasons stipulated by relevant data protection laws, for example, for defense of legal claims or protecting the freedom of speech. If you require us to delete your personal data disclosed via the service and you have a reason to do so, we will take proper measures and make every effort to inform the other parties who display or provide links to such data and require them to delete it.
Right to Restriction of Processing
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data in our possession and only store it. Note that if we have a valid reason to process your personal data according to relevant data protection laws, for example, for defense of legal claims or protecting other people, we can process the data again. As stated above, if we agree to stop processing your personal data, we will make every effort to inform any third parties to whom the data is disclosed and require them to stop the processing.
Right to Consent Withdrawal
Some of our data processing activities may require your consent. You can withdraw your consent anytime, but it does not affect the data processing activities performed before the withdrawal or any other existing legal grounds of relevant activities.
While you are free to deny or withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data, we may be unable to provide services as expected in such cases.
Right to Object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data if it is based on our legitimate rights and interests rather than legal obligations. Upon your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we have compelling and overriding grounds for the processing or the data is needed for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
If you prefer that we do not process your personal data for marketing activities, you can send an email to email@example.com to make the change.
Right to Lodge a Complaint and Take Legal Actions
If you need to complain about the way we process your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you believe that we have infringed relevant data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in the country or region where you live or work.
If we infringe any of your rights when processing your personal data, you also have the right to take legal actions.
We may send announcements or other administrative notices to you when we believe it is necessary, for example, when we temporarily block access to the service for maintenance, safety, or privacy issues. You cannot opt out of receiving such service-related announcements because they are not intended for marketing.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with you and is carried out automatically, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or directly transfer your personal data to another company (data migration) where this is technically feasible.
In addition, you have the right not to accept any automatic decision that has legal effect on you or has a significant impact on you in a similar way.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us as stated in the section "How to Contact Us" below. We will meet your request within one month after receiving it. If your request affects the rights and privacy of others, we reserve the right to reject the request. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or reject your request if it is manifestly ungrounded or excessive.
Note that we may need you to provide information to verify your identity and ensure that you enjoy these rights.
9.How We Protect Children's Personal Data
Our products and services are primarily for adults. We will not collect the personal data of children under 16 without the consent of their parents or holders of parental responsibility. For the children's personal data that we collect with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose such data with the explicit consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility and in accordance with related laws and regulations.
If we find that we have collected children's personal data without the prior consent of verifiable parents or holders of parental responsibility, we will take measures to delete the data as soon as possible.
10.How We Update This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. When updating this Policy, we will post the latest version at a noticeable place on this website. When making significant changes to this Policy, we will inform you in a more noticeable way such as emails, text messages, and pop-up windows.
11.How to Contact Us
If you have any suggestions or questions about this Policy or any requests and questions about your personal data, you may contact us by the following methods. In general, we will respond within 30 days.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +65 8004922588
- Address: 15 Scotts Road, #03-12 Singapore
- Postal code: 228218
- Note: This Policy was updated on [ 2023/10/01] and took effect on [2023/10/01].
12.Supplementary Terms for Certain Jurisdictions
The laws of some jurisdictions provide additional terms on service users, which are described in this section.If you are a user in one of the following jurisdictions, in addition to the above terms specified in this Policy, the terms specified under the name of your jurisdiction also apply to you. In case of any conflict, the supplementary terms under the name of your jurisdiction shall prevail.
This section applies to California residents covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) promulgated in 2018.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal data
In the past 12 months, we have collected and disclosed the following types of personal data from or about you or your device:
- Identifier, such as your account ID, password, IP address, device ID, email, and phone number;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information about your use of this website, including logins to this website and other device information described in this Policy, which was directly collected from you and your device;
- Commercial information about any transaction within this website, such as the purchased service and its price, which was directly collected from you and your device; and Other information described in Section 1798.80(e), which was directly collected from you (as our customer).
We collect your personal data to:
- Provide services for you and maintain your account;
- Improve our services, including features of the services;
- Ensure security and perform authentication, including prevention and detection of fraudulent activities; and
- Solve and correct technical problems and bugs.For use of each type of personal data and other information, refer to the sections "Types of Personal Data We Collect from You" and "How We Use Your Personal Data".
We disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- Other companies in our group that process your personal data for service operation
- Other companies that provide services and support services on our behalf. The contracts forbid them to retain, use, or disclose your personal data for any purpose other than providing services to us;
- Regulatory agencies, judiciary, and law enforcement agencies; and
- The entity that acquire all or the majority of our business.
In the past 12 months, we did not sell (as defined by CCPA) any personal data of California residents.
Your Rights under CCPA
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to:
(1) Require us to provide you with the following information collected within the past 12 months as required for free:
- The types of the personal data we collected about you;
- The types of sources for collecting personal data;
- The purposes of collecting your personal data;
- The types of the third parties to whom we disclosed your personal data, the types (if applicable) of the personal data we disclosed, and the purposes of such disclosures; and
- The specific personal data we collected about you;
(2) Require us to delete the personal data we collected from you, unless it is an exception to the provisions of the CCPA; and
(3) Require us not to illegally discriminate against you because of the exercise of your rights under the CCPA, including providing services of inferior levels or quality for you or refusal to provide goods or services for you.Our goal is to meet all the verified requirements in accordance with the CCPA within 45 days. If necessary, it will be extended by 45 days, and we will provide an explanation.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can log into your account and manage your data. If you are a California resident subject to the CCPA, you can also contact us on our website or send us an email at email@example.com to exercise your rights over other data (if any).
According to the Nevada law, Nevada residents who purchase our goods or services may choose to prohibit the "sale" of "relevant information" (as defined by the Nevada law) to others for economic benefit, to prevent the buyers from authorizing or selling such information to others. "Relevant information" includes name, address, e-mail, and phone number, or identifier that allows the target person to be contacted online or offline.
As described above, we will share your information with some third parties who we think can offer discounts and promotions for the products and services you are interested in through the ways mentioned above. We believe that our information sharing in this regard does not constitute a sale under the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident and have purchased our goods or services, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request us to record your opt-out preference.
Note that we may take reasonable measures to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request.
Without your consent, we will not collect and use your personal data, and you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that after you withdraw your consent, we will not collect and use your personal data any more, but the data that we have processed before the withdrawal is still valid.
Consent of Parents and Holders of Parental Responsibility
If you are under the age of 14, do not use the service for any purpose without the consent of your parents or guardians (on behalf of themselves and you). We will not intentionally collect personal data of children under the age of 14 without consent.
We protect your rights as a data subject according to China's privacy laws, including the rights to access, rectify, delete, and copy your personal data. For more information, see the section "How to Exercise Your Rights" above.
Hong Kong, China
As a data subject in Hong Kong, China, you have legal rights over your personal data held by us (within the scope allowed by applicable laws and regulations).
You have the right to make a subject access request (receive a copy of your data processed by us) and a data rectification request, and have the right to refuse to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We may charge for data access requests.
Operator processing your personal data: FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "We/our group/us"), address: 15 Scotts Road, #03-12, Singapore
We will comply with applicable Japanese data protection laws and regulations and will not use your personal data for purposes not listed in this Policy. We may share your following personal data: share your following personal data:
1. The shared personal data items
The personal data described in the section "Types of Personal Data We Collect from You" above.
2. The objects of personal data sharing
The companies (including new companies that joined our group after the formulation of this Policy) within the group to which FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD. belongs
3. The purposes of the personal data sharers
The purposes described in the section "How We Use Your Personal Data" above.
4. The name and address of the person responsible for managing personal data, or the name of its representative if it is a company
- Company Name: FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD;
- Representative Name: DI Wu;
- Company Address: 15 Scotts Road, #03-12, Singapore;
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and ensure the security of personal data. If you have any questions about the security management measures taken by us, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to 15 Scotts Road, #03-12.
If you are based within Canada and wish to obtain written information about the policies and practices of our service providers in countries or regions outside Canada, you can contact us through our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our service providers need to access your personal data, we will require them to comply with the same privacy and security standards.
We will take measures such as signing contracts with service providers to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and prevent it from being used for any purpose other than those stipulated in this Policy.
If you use this website in Russia, you guarantee and agree that:
You are already or over 18 years old.
Under the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ) (as amended) on July 27, 2006 or any alternative regulations, we may process your data in accordance with this Policy; under Russian laws, such consent can be regarded as the basis for us to deal with matters related to your legitimate rights and interests, optimize services, or execute contracts (if involved); such consent also covers our handling of any cookies, as long as such cookies constitute personal data under Russian laws.
We may transmit your data to any country or region where we have databases or branches, especially Hongkong and Sweden.
Under federal laws on marketing/advertising, we may push advertising/marketing information to you unless you refuse to receive such information. Subsections "Right to Access", "Right to Rectification", "Right to Deletion", "Right to Restriction of Processing", "Right to Object", and "Advertisement" in the section "Your Rights" are applicable to users in Russia.
We will notify you of any major changes and may require you to accept such changes. Unless we require you to accept the changes, if you continue to use the services after receiving our notice, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes. You can contact us by email email@example.com with the word "Russia" in the subject line.
1. Responsible Subjects
Responsible subjects who may process your personal data from time to time are:
- FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD,
- Registered Address: Singapore,
- Registration Number: +65 8004922588.
2. Personal Data of Legal Persons
In addition to the personal data mentioned in this Policy, we also process data of legal persons in South Africa, including personal data that may be covered by the Protection of Personal Information Act. Such data includes: Name, address, phone number, and email address of the company or other legal persons, or registration number and contact name of the company;
3. Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data of Legal Persons
- Identifying customers and potential customers;
- Promoting or selling products to customers;
- Negotiating or signing contracts with customers;
Generally, the purposes of processing the above personal data include: fulfilling contracts with customers, obtaining the consent of the relevant customer or legal person, or safeguarding our legitimate interests or interest in providing such data to third parties for the following purposes; promoting or selling our products and services, providing support for customers to access and use our products, providing training for our users, responding to customers' or users' inquiries, improving products and services, or recommending product features, new versions, or maintenance to users.
The personal data of legal persons may be shared to third parties and transferred to countries/regions outside South Africa. Refer to the relevant provisions of this Policy.
4. Laws Authorizing or Requiring the Collection of Personal Data
Legislation that may require the processing of personal data of individuals or legal persons includes:
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2001;
- Income Tax Act, 1962;
- and Companies Act, 2008.
5. Sensitive Personal Data
Under applicable South African laws and regulations, data related to an individual's religious or philosophical beliefs, ethnic origin, trade union membership, political beliefs, health or sexual life, biometric information or criminal acts, including any photo or video record, may be regarded as sensitive/special personal data. We will use special personal data for purposes described in this Policy or other purposes notified to you from time to time.
6. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us in the following ways or according to the information in the section "How to Contact Us" of this Policy. We will reply to your request within 30 days and may need to verify your identity.
You cannot use the services unless you are already or over 18 years old or your parents/guardians agree to this Policy on behalf of themselves and you.
Types of Personal Data We Collect from You
For clarification, all the details about the personal data we collect are provided For clarification, all the details about the personal data we collect are provided in Section 2 "Types of Person Data We Collect from You" and Section 3 "How We Use Your Personal Data". Therefore, under the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable regulations, we provide you with complete information about the personal data we collect.
You can choose whether to allow us to process your personal data for purposes mentioned above, such as pushing personalized advertising and promotional information to you. We will send to your email the information that we think is relevant to you, and you may refuse our processing of your personal data as described in "Your Rights" below.Note that we may also collect your personal data for the following purposes: fulfilling legal obligations or complying with requirements of competent authorities, safeguarding our rights in competent authorities/courts, responding to your requests related to your personal data, and transmitting personal data as detailed in Section 5 "How We Manage Your Personal Data", Section 6 "How We Share Your Personal Data" and Section 7 "How Your Personal Data is Transferred Out of Your Country/Region".
Consent to Data Transmission
Generally, we can transmit personal data as detailed in Section 5 "How We Manage Your Personal Data", Section 6 "How We Share Your Personal Data" and Section 7 "How Your Personal Data is Transferred Out of Your Country/Region" without your consent. However, we need to obtain your consent before transmitting your personal data to a third party that acquires all or basically all of our businesses.If you use this website and provide us with your personal data, you agree to the data transmission mentioned above. You can exercise the rights related to your personal data described in "Your Rights" below.
Subsections "Right to Access", "Right to Rectification", "Right to Deletion", "Right to Restriction of Processing", "Right to Object", including restrictions on the use and disclosure of your personal data, and "Advertisement" in section 8 "Your Rights" are applicable to users in Mexico.You also have the right to revoke your consent to our processing of your personal data.To exercise any of your rights, contact us through our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information about your rights, as well as the applicable methods, procedures and requirements for exercising any of such rights, contact us by email to email@example.com.
Instructions on Processing Your Personal Data After Your DeathYou have the right to give us general or specific instructions on the retention, deletion, and dissemination of your personal data after your death.Specific instructions only apply to the processing activities mentioned, and we must obtain your express consent before implementing these instructions.
You can modify or revoke the instructions at any time.
You can designate a person to implement your instructions. If you pass away, we will inform the person designated of your instructions and he/she has the right to require us to implement such instructions. If you have not designated a person to implement your instructions, or unless otherwise specified, if the person designated passes away, his/her successor has the right to be informed of your instructions and require us to implement such instructions.If you want to give such instructions, contact us through our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
The following terms and conditions apply to users in Brazil.
Cancellation of Consent
Subject to applicable contracts, laws and regulations, while we use your personal data with your consent, you can cancel your consent to collect, use, and disclose your personal data. To cancel your consent, email to email@example.com. to terminate your account. This may affect the services provided to you.
Consent of Parent or Legal Guardian
If you are under 18, when this Policy is not accepted by your parent or guardian on behalf of you and themselves, you are prohibited from using this website for any purposes. Without such consent, we will not collect any personal data of any children under the age of 18. In case that any personal data of any children under 18 is suspected to be obtained by us without the consent of a parent or guardian, contact us promptly so that we can verify the situation and delete the data promptly (if any).Your acceptance to this Policy constitutes your express authorization for us to collect, use, save, and process your personal data within the scope specified in this Policy, which includes disclosure of the data to third parties.
The following terms and conditions apply to users in Colombia.
Rights of Data Subject
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you have the rights to:
- Access your personal data without restrictions;
- Verify, update, and correct your personal data, in case that any data is inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading, or unauthorized, or in case that processing of data is prohibited;
- Request for certificate of authorization to process your personal data, unless this is exempted by applicable laws;
- File a complaint to Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, Colombia;
- Cancel your authorization and/or request for deletion of your personal data, when there are no legal or contractual reasons to keep your personal data; and
- Refuse to grant authorization to process your sensitive personal data. Provision of sensitive personal data or personal data of minors is at your full discretion.
Main Business Offices We have the following main business offices: FJDYNAMICS PTE.LTD 15 Scotts Road, #03-12, Singapore.
The following terms and conditions apply to users in Australia.
Although we have taken every appropriate actions to make sure that any third-party recipients outside Australia, upon receiving your personal data, process the data without violation to Australia's privacy law, the action or inaction of such third-party recipients is out of our control, so we shall not be liable therefor.
Right to Access
You have the right to access the following information: which of your personal data is held by us, how we use your personal data, and the recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed. You can log into your account to access the personal data you submitted. In case that other personal data is suspected to be held by us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification to any of your inaccurate personal data held by us. You can log into your account of this website to access your personal data held by us. In case that other inaccurate personal data is suspected to be held by us, contact us at email@example.com.
If you are under the age of 18, you shall undertake that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to register an account of this website and use this website.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request for access or rectification of your personal data or to the privacy complaints filed by you with respect to your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Age RequirementYou shall be at least 18 years old to use this website.
You are entitled to the following rights.
- Right to know. Under special circumstances, you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed or has been processed, including whether the data is subject to automated decision-making and analysis.
- Right to object. Under special circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or analysis.
- Right to access. Under special circumstances, you have the right to request for access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. Under special circumstances, you have the right to point out any errors in your personal data, and request to obtain from us rectification of such errors, unless such request is unreasonable or unjustifiable.
- Right to deletion or right to blocking. Under special circumstances, you have the right to prohibit using your personal data, or canceling or seeking for blocking, deleting, or destroying of your personal data.
Your acceptance to this Policy constitutes your consent for us to:
- Collect and process your personal data in accordance with the section "How We Use Your Personal Data" herein;
- Share your personal data with third parties, other subsidiaries of the same group company, and third parties acquiring our company or all or part of our businesses for purposes specified herein, in accordance with provisions herein;
- Transfer or keep your personal data to or in any destinations outside Philippines, as specified in the sections "How We Manage Your Personal Data", "How We Share Your Personal Data", and "How Your Personal Data is Transferred Out of Your Country/Region".
To observe the Law on Protection of Personal Data ("DPL") of Turkey and subordinate provisions thereof, contact us at email@example.com. The word "Turkey" shall be included in the subject line of the email.In accordance with Article 11 of DPL, you have legal rights for your personal data held by us. As a data subject in Turkey, you have the right to make the following request to the data controller, subject to applicable laws and regulations:
- Access to information on whether your personal data has been processed;
- Access to information on processing of the personal data, if such personal data has been processed;
- Access to information on the purpose of the processing of your personal data;
- Access to information on third-party recipients of your personal data, located in or out of Turkey;
- Rectification of the incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- Deletion or destroy of your personal data in accordance with conditions under Article 7 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Turkey); and
- Object to automated processing of your personal data, and seeking for remedies in accordance of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Turkey).
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You consent to our collection, use, disclosure, export, and storage of your personal data in accordance with provisions in this Policy for various purposes, including but not limited to, displaying personalized advertisements to you during your usage of this website.We may voluntarily report the cyber security incidents that constitute crimes under applicable laws of United Arab Emirates (for example, the Cybercrimes Law of UAE). We may report such incidents to competent authorities for investigation.
Also, please note that we may voluntarily report to UAE Computer Emergency Response Team ("CERT") such cyber security incidents. CERT, as a security awareness organization, provides the incident recording processes and suggestions on the known cyber security threats in UAE.ChildrenUsers in UAE shall comply with the minimum age requirement to run a business.
According to applicable laws and regulations, an individual shall be at least 21years oldto be able to run a business (based on the Islamic calendar). However, an individual of 18 years old to 21 years old can be granted with a legal document from the court to engage in specific business transactions. In addition, minors over 7 years old are allowed to engage in business transactions with the permission of a legal guardian.
Children below 14 years old shall not use this website for any purposes, unless they have obtained the acceptance of a parent or legal guardian to this Policy on behalf of themselves and the child. Without the foregoing permission, we will not deliberately collect any personal data of any children under 14 years old. In case that any personal data of any children under 14 is suspected to be held by us without consent of a parent or legal guardian, contact us promptly so that we can verify the situation and, if any, delete such personal data.
The following table summarizes the period over which the personal data is required to be preserved.
|Item||Laws and Regulations||Period|
|Records relating to the conclusion and cancelation of contracts||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce||5 years|
|Records relating to payment and other types of funding.||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce||5 years|
|Records relating to consumer complaints and disputes.||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce||3 years|
|Records relating to markings, labels or advertisements||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce||6 months|
|Service access logs||Protection of Communications Secrets Act||3 months|
|Electronic telecommunications||Protection of Communications Secrets Act||12 months|
Requirements for destroying the personal data:
- Process: We will destroy the personal data concerned in accordance with our data deletion and preservation agreements and other regulations.
- Method: We will destroy the personal data saved and kept in electronic forms by means of low level formatting so that such data cannot be duplicated, and destroy the personal data kept and saved in hard copies through shredders or incineration.
Right to Access