- 150 MP resolution
- 1.8X focal length ratio
- 2 fps
- Up to 1/2500 s
- 650 km/h @ 5 cm GSD
80% forward overlap
- 5*2 TB SSD
- Smart cooling
A New Way to Aerial-map the World
FJD Trion O1 is a large-format aerial solution with extraordinary capturing performance and operational efficiency. Carrying four oblique RGB cameras and one nadir camera, 150 MP each, O1 captures photogrammetric images of superior quality, resolution, and clarity. It is by far one of FJD's most efficient all-in-one solutions for wide-area mapping and 3D city modeling.
O1 Flexing Its Muscle
An O1 case shot at Zhangjiajie, the filming location of Avatar by James Cameron.
Top-level Image with High Efficiency
Collect 1.5 billion geospatial pixels every second.
per 0.5 seconds
150 MP nadir
RGB camera *1
150 MP oblique
RGB cameras *4
Covers a wider area and adapts to faster speed.
- 650 km/h @ 5 cm GSD & 80% forward overlap
- 275 km/h @ 2 cm GSD & 80% forward overlap
Outstanding Capturing Lens Configuration
1:1.8 Oblique-Nadir focal length ratio.
Your Brilliant Assistant
FJD Pilot - flight control and navigation
- Show rulers of flight lines
- Timed interval exposure control
- Display the actual exposure position
FJD Capture - camera control
- Set the exposure parameters
- Set the path of stored photos
- Manage the photo files and display
the photo thumbnail
- Display available storage capacity
FJD Plan - flight plan design
- Define the area of survey
- Generate the flight lines